Volume III uncovers historical geopolitical facts and reveals vital
high-qulity information concerning the premier thermonuclear fission power industry of America and the U.K. during
the "Cold War" period, how these little-known facts led to popular misconceptions and misperceptions
of many within the General Electorate.
Through deep-cover research, a scholarly presentation of pertinent and germane precipating
factors acting negatively on America's power production, Volume III illustrates the need to establish the author's
International Institute For Thermonuclear Fusion Energy Education, R&D, Regulation, Technology And Public Policy.
In Part II of Volume III, the author illustrates why the U.S. cannot meet its fast-track
demand energy requirements without a well-developed paradigm shift outlined in Part III.
In Part III of Volume III, the author exhibits to the reader a practical paradigm as
to how America could beneficially employ underutilized power facilities to immediately solve ~87% of its
present-day energy vs. environmental and public health challenges, put Americans back to work, begin to remediate environmental, human genetic and species destruction in the process. Author's unique shift of paradigm is presented
graphically by hand sketches and drawings.
Volume III Content Questions:
1. What was the role of the Senate sub-Committee on covert un-American activities in America's
2. How did America erroneously veer off track and onto the present day over-dependence
on foreign oil and gas?
3. Which Federal Agency operates without Congressional oversight at the will and discretion
of the President of the United States?
4. Why is the Third Branch of American Federal Government failing the American General
Electorate in its responsibilities?
5. What were the precipiating little-known factors leading to the populist NYMM and NYMBY
Syndromes in the U.S. and U.K.?
6. What are the principal reasons for the loss of confidence in America's and the U.K.'s
thermonuclear fission industry?
7. What are the reasons why the present pathway of "alternate" energy sources ineffective
and more expensive than thermonuclear energy?
8. Why won't America reach its desired goal of creatng a "green
eco nomy" with the present "alternative" renewable energy sources?
9. How has regulation led to the destruction of "The American Dream"?
10. Stiff regulation is a must-need in which industries?
11. How many underutlized power generating facilities exist in the U.S. today?
12. How many MW of potential electrical power are presently being underutilized?
13. Is there a paradigm for optimum utilization for America's power generating facilities?
14. How can a well-developed platform of thermonuclear energy shift of paradigm add to
America's fast-track energy demand and aide Her failing economy?
15. How can a well-developed shit of energy paradigm add to America's economic
development and progress?
16. How can a well-developed shift of energy paradigm add to an improvement in America's
public health and reduce lost days from school and work, reduce consequential medical and health insurance bills?
17. How can a well-developed shift in energy paradigm propitiously utilizing America's
underutilized power generating facilities aid in cleaning up the environment?
18. How can a well-developed energy paradigm propitiously utilizing America's underutilized
power generating facilities aid in producing
fuel-by products from electricity generation that will supply other energy sectors with inexpensively
generated and distributed fuels?
19. What is the key to developing a clean-green reliable, self-sustainable, reliable,
base-loading power generating technology?
20. How can a well-developed energy paradigm employing America's underutilized power
generating facitilies create more jobs for Americans here at home in the U.S.A.?
21. How can America use aleady proven thermonuclear power generating technolgoy
to resolve its present energy vs. environmental challenges to the benefit of the larger worldwide society, thereby greatly
reducing its contribution to worldwide hunger ?
22. How can America use already proven thermonuclear power generating technology to arrest
the destruction of the Amazon Jungle and worldwide deforestation?
23. Is it possible for America to assume a lead role in world
geopolitical energy vs. environmental leadership by optimally employing U.S. underutilized power
24. How can the U.S. optimize its investment in thermonuclear energy R&D
to spur the economy while maximizing the technology curretnly available?