HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
If you, are a concerned citizen about the direction that the present National Energy Policy of the
U.S. Congress is taking us in, then become a Member of The Institute For Thermonuclear Fusion Energy Education,
R&D, Regulation, Technology And Public Policy, Inc. and find out how you can play a significant role in changing that
direction because our present direction is causing genetic aberrations, learning and behavior diseases, chronic respiratory
diseases, cancer, infertility, untimely loss of life, loss of chlorophyll in plankton and toxic contaminating chemicals in
our food supplies, climate change, global warming and will result in eventual catastrophic economic loss to many industries
such as the farming, fishing industry and many others.
I. BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER:
1. By becoming a Member, you will be kept abreast of developments in the U.S. Congress concerning
energy and in particular fusion energy R&D and its funding.
2. In addition, you will be able to log-on to Member's Sign-in, and obtain a copy of your Member's Newsletter, in addition to being notified of other Member's advantages.
II. HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER:
1. You can become a Member simply by sending a check or money order for U.S. Dollars $15.00,
or its equivalent in other currencies, for a one-year's membership.
2. Send your check or money order for the one-year's membership fee in a note with your name, address
computer e-mail address and a computer password that is more than four digits long that can be a
combination of letters, and numbers, or numbers, or all letters, that you can easily remember that you
will use when you "log-on" to Member's Sign-in, when prompted on that sub-page.
If you indicate in your note with your Member's fee, that you do not have an e-mail address, and include
a self-stamped self-addressed return envelope, we will send a note back to you stating that your password has been received
and you can go to any public library computer and log-on to the Member's Sign-in page of this website.
3. Make your check or money order payable to: The International Institute For Thermonuclear
Fusion Energy, R&D, Regulation, Technology and Public Policy., Inc.
Note on the payment: One Year Membership
4. Mail the above information to:
The Internaitonal Institute For Thermonuclear Fusion Energy Education, R&D, Regulation, Technology
and Public Policy, Inccorporated.
P.O. Box 628, Grand Central Station
New York City, New York 10163-0628 U.S.A.
5. After we receive your Member's fee and your log-on password, we will enter your information into
our database and contact you by the e-mail that you provided to us, that you may then, log-onto the Member's Sign-In.